Opening with Proliance Surgeons Orthopedic Physicians Associates
Job Role: Clinical
Job Type: Full Time
Time for work/life balance – NO WEEKENDS, NO ON-CALL! Come join Orthopedic Physician Associates, a division of Proliance Surgeons Inc., for a full-time, Monday through Friday, Radiologic Technologist position. You’ll be part of a fantastic team working 7:45 – 4:30 p.m. with free parking and excellent benefits – apply today!
• Coordinate mail and copy films
• Request x-rays from outside sources
• Handle phone calls pertaining to radiology requests
• Print digital images for physicians and patients
• Assist other personnel as directed by Department Supervisor
• Operating equipment
• Positioning patients on table
• Calculating exposure factors
• Practicing radiation protection
• Keeping x-ray room(s) patient-ready
• Maintain patient records
• Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) registration
• Current WA State Radiologic Technologist (WSRT) certification
• Outpatient clinical organizational ability
• 6-12 months clinical radiology experience
• The work environment/physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, and sit. Work is performed in an office environment. Some bending and stretching required. Use of telephone and computer is required. Manual dexterity required for use of computer keyboard. Occasionally lifts and carries items weighing up to 50 pounds. Requires working under stressful conditions or working irregular hours.
The work environment/physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This description is intended to describe the essential job functions, the general supplemental functions and the essential requirements for the performance of this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and requirements of a person so classified. Other functions may be assigned and management retains the right to add or change the duties at any time.
How we are protecting team members from COVID-19?
Employee and patient health and safety is our top priority. At Proliance, we are adhering to CDC, State and local orders regarding COVID-19 and have implemented processes and precautions across our facilities to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Following the most recent vaccination mandate for healthcare workers in Washington State, and our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and patients, all Proliance employees will be required to provide proof of full vaccination upon hire, or proof of a medical or religious exemption.
Proliance Surgeons offers a generous benefits package including Medical/RX, Dental, Vision, 401k with profit sharing and more! Plus ALL of our employees enjoy the free perks of our employee purchasing program offering a variety of discounts on purchases made every day – including cell phone service!
Proliance Surgeons is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and we welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply.
All employment decisions at Proliance Surgeons are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.