Unfortunately, many people have experience with spine conditions or back pain. For those struggling with long-term back pain or discomfort, a spine condition is a likely culprit.
Though many people decide to struggle through the pain and discomfort, doing so might cause further injury. When left untreated, spine conditions and back problems can spiral out of control, rapidly deteriorating a person’s comfort and quality of life.
If you’re ready to start safe, guided treatment to reduce your pain, Orthopedic Physician Associates Orthopedic (OPA Ortho) is here for you. Keep reading to learn more about spine conditions and treatment in Redmond, or reach out to us with your questions today.
You can also read our reviews to learn more about how our treatments have helped others.
Beginning the Journey to Back Pain Relief in Redmond
If you or a loved one is experiencing back pain associated with a spine condition, timing is critical. Unchecked spine conditions might rapidly worsen, affecting a person’s ability to work and enjoy day-to-day life.
Starting the journey to back pain relief is as easy as talking to a doctor. Get the treatment you need by talking to an informed expert, communicating your needs, and creating a balanced plan for recovery.
At OPA Ortho, our back pain doctors in Redmond work with you to keep you informed every step of the way. We help you identify any underlying causes of back pain or spinal conditions and build informed, safe, and guided treatment plans.
If you’re ready to consult with a trusted back pain specialist in Redmond, don’t delay. Our professional and friendly clinic staff is ready to answer your questions and help you find the back pain relief you need.
Common Types of Back Pain
Back pain happens all too often. There are many different causes for back pain and spine conditions, resulting in various commonly-experienced sensations. These include:
- Lower pain back when standing, walking, or bending
- Sciatica pain, including pain or numbness in the thighs, lower back, or feet
- Tingling and numbness
- Pain in the shoulders and neck when moving or turning
Back pain can come on suddenly, as in after an accident or fall, or can have a gradual onset. No matter what stage your back pain is currently in, seek back pain treatment in Redmond today for relief, prevention, and personal safety.
Causes of Back Pain
Spine conditions and back pain can have many different causes. Depending on a person’s genetics, health, lifestyle, and safety habits, back pain can be a lifelong issue or strike suddenly at almost any age. While the complete list of sources of back pain is quite long, there are some common or more frequently-occurring causes, including:
- Accidental injury, commonly caused by muscle tightness or inflexibility during everyday movements
- Overuse injury, often caused by excessive or intensive labor
- Sleeping on a worn or insufficiently supportive mattress
- Poor posture habits
- Chronic spine conditions such as arthritis, herniated discs, and more
No matter the cause, back pain is a serious issue. If you’re experiencing any level of persistent discomfort in your back, back, or hips, seek spine care in Redmond.
What To Do About Back Pain in Redmond
If you or a loved one is experiencing discomfort or pain related to a spine condition or injury, don’t wait. Your first step on the road to recovery is seeking expert guidance for safe, effective back pain relief in Redmond. By seeking professional help, you’ll receive the benefits of detailed X-rays, recommendations based on facts and experience, and other services that provide you with your best shot at restoring your health and reducing your pain.
The best part of speaking to specialists about spine conditions and treatment in Redmond is that clients benefit from full-spectrum medicine. Combining traditional medicine, physical therapy, and yoga is an excellent option for those needing a multi-pronged approach. Learn about these options and more by contacting a back pain relief specialist today.
Trusted Back Pain Doctors in Redmond
Beginning your journey to back pain relief starts with selecting the right experts as guides. It’s essential to find professionals who listen, adapt, and adjust your treatment to meet your goals without compromising your boundaries.
At OPA Ortho, we approach every client with compassionate spine treatment and sciatica pain relief in Redmond. Each body is unique, and we customize our treatment programs for each client.
Don’t wait—get the relief you need today. Learn more about our mission by visiting our about us page, or reach out to us by phone today for information about spine conditions and treatment in Redmond.
We Are Local:
Seattle | Bellevue | Poulsbo | Sammamish | Renton | Kirkland | Redmond | Shoreline | Issaquah | West Seattle
PHYSICIANS WHO TREAT SPINE CONDITIONS AT OPA
- Steven J. Anderson, M.D. (non-operative)
- Brian K. Snitily, M.D. (non-operative)
- Carrie K. Wilcox, M.D. (non-operative)
- Eva Young, M.D.
- Back / neck pain
- Cervical myelopathy
- Compression fractures of the spine VIDEO ►
- Degenerative disc disease VIDEO ►
- Facet joint arthritis
- Herniated discs VIDEO ►
- Lumbar radiculopathy
- Neck fractures
- Osteoporosis VIDEO ►
- Sacroiliac (SI) joint pain
- Sciatica VIDEO ►
- Scoliosis (over the age of 18) VIDEO ►
- Spondylolisthesis VIDEO ►
- Sprains & strains for the neck/spine
- Stenosis (of all kinds) VIDEO ►
- Treatment for lower back pain
- Vertebral compression fracture
- Cervical epidural steroid injections
- Cervical facet joint injections
- Cervical medial branch nerve ablations
- Dry needling
- Lumbar epidural steroid injections
- Lumbar facet joint injections
- Lumbar medial branch nerve ablations
- Radiofrequency ablation (RFA’s)
- Sacroiliac (SI) joint epidural steroid injections
- Trigger point injections