Your hip is the joint that enables you to run, walk, stand up, sit down, and enjoy the full range of human mobility. Because of this key position, problems in the hip can cause a lot of pain and suffering for people with hip conditions. Fortunately, with the proper care, hip pain can be alleviated, sometimes entirely.
The first step towards regaining a full range of pain-free motion in your hip is to get your condition properly diagnosed by an orthopedic doctor in Renton. If you are struggling with discomfort in your hip joint, please schedule an appointment with one of the hip specialists here at OPA Ortho today.
Our hip treatment clinic in Renton is equipped with the technology and expert talent necessary to quickly diagnose your condition. We will determine the cause of your pain and develop a personalized treatment plan for recovery. This may include minimally invasive treatments like hip arthroscopies or therapeutic injections, or more intensive treatment like a total hip replacement.
Common Hip Conditions in Renton
The orthopedic specialists at our Renton clinic treat a wide variety of hip conditions every week. For example, two of the most common conditions we treat are:
- Arthritis. A condition that gets progressively worse with time, arthritis is a joint inflammation that requires mitigative efforts to prevent it from worsening. Sadly, there is no cure for arthritis. Yet, with the guidance of an expert hip doctor in Renton, you can dramatically reduce discomfort and improve joint mobility.
- Bursitis. Your hip joint has tiny sacs of fluid inside of it that work to cushion tendons and bones and keep your hip moving along. These sacs are called bursae and when they become inflamed you develop a condition called bursitis. Bursitis can cause swelling in your hip, limited mobility, and pain.
Hip Condition Symptoms
Your hip contains a lot of complex moving parts. There are muscles, tendons, bones, ligaments, and more, and each one of these could the source of your pain. When it comes to symptoms though, there is a lot of overlap, with many hip conditions producing similar symptoms. This makes self-diagnosing your hip condition almost impossible.
If you are suffering from any of the following symptoms, the best thing you can do for your hip is to schedule an appointment with a hip specialist in Renton. Hip condition symptoms include:
- Pain or discomfort that increases with continued activity
- A catching sensation in your hip joint
- Swelling around your hip
- An inability to walk without pain
- Stiffness in the hip or a limited range of motion
- Persistent pain in your hip joint, lower back, groin, outer thigh, or buttocks
Hip Treatments in Renton
If you are suffering from any of the symptoms listed above, or if you are struggling with any other kind of hip discomfort, contact the Renton hip doctors at OPA Ortho today. Our hip treatments include, but are not limited to:
- MAKOplasty robotically-assisted surgery
- Revision of previous hip replacement
- Total hip replacement (anterior)
- Total hip replacement (posterior)
- Therapeutic Injections
- Hip Arthroscopy
Whatever treatments your condition requires, you can rest easy knowing that you will be looked after by a caring team of orthopedic specialists with deep experience in hip recovery. To take the first step towards recovery, schedule an appointment at our Renton clinic today.
We Are Local:
Hip Conditions Treatments Kirkland | Hip Conditions Treatments Redmond | Hip Conditions Treatments Renton | Hip Conditions Treatments Seattle | Hip Conditions Treatments Bellevue | Hip Conditions Treatments Poulsbo | Hip Conditions Treatments Issaquah
PHYSICIANS WHO TREAT HIP CONDITIONS AT OPA
- Brian F. Mayeda, M.D.
- Brian K. Snitily, M.D.
- Sean D. Toomey, M.D.
- Carrie K. Wilcox, M.D.
- Jason J. Wilcox, M.D.
- Femoral Acetabular Impingement (FAI and Cam Lesions)
- Hamstring tears
- Labral tears
- Trochanteric Bursitis
Minimally Invasive Hip Treatments
Total Hip Replacements