PRP Treatment Redmond
If you’re looking into PRP treatments in Redmond, WA, you’ve come to the right place. Experience a smoother recovery process after your injury and enjoy improved relief by considering platelet-rich plasma therapy from our specialists. You can expect your platelet-rich plasma therapy experience to involve numerous stages for maximum results and recovery.
Plasma-rich platelet therapy involves drawing out a patient’s platelets and injecting them to an injured area, such as muscles, tendons, or joints. Platelets are small cell pieces that connect with one another to stop bleeding and form clots. A PRP injection makes the most out of these beneficial cells because platelet-rich plasma has a large number of platelets to use.
Preparation for Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
Preparing for platelet-rich plasma PRP therapy begins with setting up a consultation with OPA Orthopedics in Redmond, WA. Platelet-rich plasma preparation also involves discussing why you might need the treatment in the first place. PRP treatments in Redmond can help with:
- Achilles tendon partial tears
- Joint pain
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Post-surgery healing
- Rotator cuff tears
- Serious injuries
- Shoulder pain
Many Washington residents with soft-tissue afflictions also consider this platelet-rich injection treatment.
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy Process
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy is a natural therapeutic treatment that lets your body self-heal. Experienced and highly knowledgeable physicians will perform the PRP injection and ensure it is safe. Here’s what you can expect from OPA Orthopedics’s platelet-rich plasma treatment process:
- Consultation Appointment. You’ll meet with our specialists at our office to discuss your physical concerns, and we’ll determine based on your situation if platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injection therapy could be a helpful option. We’ll also examine the injured area.
- Draw and Prepare the Blood. We will safely perform a blood draw while making it as comfortable and pain-free as we can. After producing a blood sample, we run it through a centrifuge to bring out and activate the platelets.
- Inject the Plasma into the Affected Area. Our experienced team will carefully inject the platelets into your affected area and aim to minimize your pain during this critical step. We determine the most beneficial location to place the platelets and ensure a stress-free process.
Once the procedure is complete, our staff informs you what to expect and follows up as you’re healing.
Benefits of Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment
You’ll find many platelet-rich plasma benefits when you receive treatment from OPA Orthopedics, such as
- No need for Strong or Addictive Medications. Other treatment options may involve the follow-up use of medications, some of which are addictive opioids. Instead, you’re utilizing a natural form of treatment and healing through your own body’s resources.
- Non-Invasive way to Achieve Pain Relief. Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy is a relatively simple process without a drawn-out recovery period. Your physicians want you to feel as comfortable as possible.
One of the many reasons patients feel comfortable with PRP treatments is because the body is not going to reject the injection. You are taking plasma from your body and placing it in an area that could use the platelets’ healing abilities. It can serve in a variety of locations in the body.
Before and After Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment
Some people undergo a platelet-rich plasma procedure to help with hair loss or for skin concerns like dark circles. Many patients experience immediate results and are glad they participated in platelet-rich plasma (PRP) treatment. You can learn whether this option is right for you and your concerns by scheduling a consultation with OPA Orthopedics.
Schedule Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy Redmond, WA
Surgeries and other expensive treatment options can cause hesitation to schedule medical treatments. However, you are not limited by these choices, as platelet-rich plasma therapy in Redmond, WA may be the treatment you need. OPA Orthopedics offers helpful and affordable PRP services to provide pain relief and improve daily activities.
You can check whether your insurance provider will cover platelet-rich plasma therapy, as everyone’s plan is different. While we have seen many companies decline to cover the treatment, we offer helpful discounts for self-payments. Our team at OPA Orthopedics wants the best for our patients and to help healing from injuries and other concerns with ease.
Are you searching for “platelet-rich plasma therapy near me?” Call OPA Orthopedics at (206) 309-4762 to learn more about our platelet-rich plasma treatment options. Contact us today to book an appointment for PRP treatments in Redmond, WA.