Sustaining a shoulder injury has the potential to mess with your work life, hobbies, and your ability to complete basic, mundane tasks as well.
Rather than suffer through the inconvenience and pain, get the quality care that you deserve by visiting a qualified orthopedic specialist for your shoulder condition.
Continue reading to learn more about what to do if you’re experiencing shoulder pain or get in touch with OPA Ortho today.
Where To Find a Shoulder Pain Relief Seattle Specialist
Are you in need of shoulder pain treatment in Seattle? If you’ve been searching for a shoulder specialist in Seattle, get in touch with OPA Ortho.
Here at OPA Ortho, we employ a team of qualified shoulder condition specialists that are ready to help you by diagnosing and treating your shoulder pain so that you can resume normal life and activities.
Symptoms Of Shoulder Conditions Seattle
What are common symptoms of shoulder conditions?
Some of the most common symptoms to be on the lookout for include:
- Pain and stiffness in the shoulder.
- Shoulder swelling and redness.
- Weakness, tingling, or numb sensations in the arm.
What To Do If You’re Experiencing Shoulder Pain In Seattle
If you are experiencing shoulder pain — no matter how seemingly minor it may be, it’s important that you take preventative measures to ensure that your condition doesn’t worsen.
Here are five things that you can do to help with shoulder pain Seattle:
- Limit unnecessary physical activity (activities like sports or exercise could inadvertently be making your condition worse).
- Don’t lift any heavy objects.
- Use cold or heat therapy to alleviate swelling and pain (a heating pad or ice pack could help reduce swelling).
- Start physical therapy to aid healing and improve mobility.
- Get in touch with a shoulder pain treatment specialist in Seattle
Shoulder Treatment Seattle
What are some common treatments that a shoulder treatment specialist might use?
Here at OPA Ortho, we employ a number of different treatment methods depending on the specific condition that our patients are dealing with.
Our shoulder treatment Seattle doctors won’t attempt to blindly treat issues, instead, we will take measures to accurately diagnose and thoroughly understand your condition before suggesting treatments.
Some of the treatment options that our doctors may suggest include:
- Physical therapy
- Medication to reduce shoulder inflammation or swelling
- Heat or cold therapy
- Lifestyle alterations
Visit a Neck And Shoulder Pain Specialist Seattle Clinic
If you are ready to get the care and attention that you deserve, get in touch with OPA Ortho today.
Regardless of your life situation or suspected injury, we encourage you to get in touch with our team of shoulder treatment Seattle specialists to get the ball rolling on healing and improved mobility.
Our orthopedic shoulder conditions specialists would be happy to schedule a consultation with you to discuss your physical condition and health needs so that we understand the best course of action for you.
To learn more about our shoulder conditions specialists, treatment options, or availability, get in touch with OPA Ortho in Seattle today.
We Are Local:
Shoulder Conditions and Treatment Bellevue | Shoulder Conditions and Treatment Des Moines | Shoulder Conditions and Treatment Kirkland | Shoulder Conditions and Treatment Lynnwood | Shoulder Conditions and Treatment Sammamish | Shoulder Conditions and Treatment Seattle
PHYSICIANS WHO TREAT SHOULDER CONDITIONS AT OPA
- Richard M. Kirby, M.D.
- Kevin Ko, M.D.
- Michael K. McAdam, M.D.
- Brian K. Snitily, M.D.
- Scott E. Hormel, M.D.
- Carrie K. Wilcox, M.D.
- Jason J. Wilcox, M.D.
- Biceps tendon rupture
- Bursitis and Tendinitis
- Labral tears
- Mid shaft humerus fracture
- Rotator cuff tears
- Shoulder Arthritis
- Shoulder dislocation
- Shoulder impingement syndrome
- Shoulder separation
- Bankart repairs VIDEO ►
- Biceps tendon rupture repair
- Cartilage repair/transplantation
- Clavicle open reduction
- Complex shoulder instability repair
- Partial rotator cuff repair VIDEO ►
- Proximal humerus open reduction
- Reverse total shoulder replacement
- SLAP lesion repair VIDEO ►
- Shoulder fracture surgery
- Shoulder stabilization for dislocation
- Total rotator cuff repair VIDEO ►
- Total shoulder replacement VIDEO ►