Each and every day of our lives, our shoulders play a vital role in countless ordinary motions and activities. In all of this daily use, however, we are vulnerable to a wide variety of shoulder conditions and injuries.
It is easy for shoulder conditions to go undiagnosed or ignored. While it might be tempting to downplay what seems like a temporary shoulder condition, it is important that any shoulder injury does not go untreated. Seeking qualified orthopedic care is vital.
Every single person deserves a healthy and pain-free body. Accomplishing this means we must listen to our bodies and seek help if something starts to feel wrong.
New shoulder pain can be an indicator of a more serious shoulder condition. If you suspect that you have a shoulder condition that might require treatment in Lynnwood, give OPA Ortho a call today.
Common Symptoms Of a Shoulder Condition
If you are not sure about whether or not you currently have a shoulder condition or something else entirely, here is a brief list of the most common symptoms of a shoulder condition.
- Shoulder stiffness or pain
- Shoulder swelling
- Weakness, numbness, or tingling in the arm
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms chronically right now, give our shoulder conditions and treatment clinic in Lynnwood a call today.
What To Do If You Experience Shoulder Conditions
Here are six things you can do if you are currently experiencing a painful shoulder condition:
- Take a rest from playing sports that could worsen a shoulder condition.
- Visit an orthopedic doctor in Lynnwood.
- Refrain from lifting heavy objects.
- Put an ice pack or a heating pad on your shoulder.
- Take a hot bath to relax the muscles in your shoulder and relieve the pain.
- Begin physical therapy.
Shoulder Conditions & Treatment Lynnwood
At OPA Ortho, our team of orthopedic professionals will be able to assist with shoulder conditions and treatment in Lynnwood. We are proud to be able to provide services that can lead to having a strong and pain-free body.
At OPA Ortho, our shoulder condition specialists offer shoulder treatment in Lynnwood for a variety of conditions, including:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Shoulder dislocation
- Shoulder fracture
- Wrenched shoulder
Call our shoulder treatment Lynnwood clinic today if you would like to learn more about our available orthopedic services.
Common Shoulder Treatments
Shoulder conditions can be diagnosed through the use of a variety of methods. Depending on the symptoms you have, you may be asked to undergo an x-ray, arthroscopy, CT scan, or MRI.
Once your shoulder condition has been properly diagnosed by one of our specialists, they may then recommend one or more of the following treatment options:
- Physical therapy
- Medicine to reduce pain or swelling
- Heat or ice therapy
- Daily exercises to complete at home
- Taking a break from any physical activities that might worsen your shoulder condition
Shoulder Pain Treatment Lynnwood
If you are currently suffering from a shoulder condition in Lynnwood, you can get the help you deserve today by visiting a treatment clinic in Lynnwood.
At OPA Ortho, our orthopedic specialists have the skills to efficiently diagnose and treat various shoulder conditions, as well as to heal and strengthen your shoulder.
Contact OPA Ortho today to schedule your first appointment with our shoulder conditions and treatments specialist in Lynnwood.
We Are Local:
Shoulder Conditions and Treatment Bellevue | Shoulder Conditions and Treatment Des Moines | Shoulder Conditions and Treatment Kirkland | Shoulder Conditions and Treatment Lynnwood | Shoulder Conditions and Treatment Sammamish | Shoulder Conditions and Treatment Seattle
- Biceps tendon rupture
- Bursitis and Tendinitis
- Labral tears
- Mid shaft humerus fracture
- Rotator cuff tears
- Shoulder Arthritis
- Shoulder dislocation
- Shoulder impingement syndrome
- Shoulder separation
- Bankart repairs VIDEO ►
- Biceps tendon rupture repair
- Cartilage repair/transplantation
- Clavicle open reduction
- Complex shoulder instability repair
- Partial rotator cuff repair VIDEO ►
- Proximal humerus open reduction
- Reverse total shoulder replacement
- SLAP lesion repair VIDEO ►
- Shoulder fracture surgery
- Shoulder stabilization for dislocation
- Total rotator cuff repair VIDEO ►
- Total shoulder replacement VIDEO ►