However each of us spends their time, the shoulder plays a pivotal role in countless ordinary motions and activities every single day. Through this daily use, however, we are at risk of incurring a variety of shoulder conditions and injuries.
It can be very easy for serious shoulder conditions to go undiagnosed for a long time. It might be tempting to ignore what, at first, might feel like a temporary shoulder condition, it is important that a shoulder injury never goes undiagnosed and untreated. Seeking qualified orthopedic care for shoulder conditions is essential.
Every one of us deserves to have a strong and healthy body. To achieve this, we must take care to listen to our bodies and, if something starts to feel wrong, we must seek appropriate professional aid.
If you suspect that you may have a shoulder condition that requires treatment in Kirkland, give OPA Ortho a call today
What To Do If You Experience Shoulder Conditions
Here is a list of six things you can do right now if you are experiencing shoulder pain or a shoulder condition:
- Take a rest from exercise or any sports that might aggravate a shoulder condition.
- Avoid lifting heavy objects.
- Place an ice pack or a heating pad on your shoulder.
- Take a hot bath to relax the muscles in your shoulder and relieve any shoulder pain.
- Visit an orthopedic doctor in Kirkland.
- Begin physical therapy.
Common Symptoms Of a Shoulder Condition
If you are not sure about whether or not you currently have a shoulder condition, below is a brief list of some of the most common symptoms of a shoulder condition.
- Shoulder stiffness or pain
- Shoulder swelling
- Weakness, numbness, or tingling in the arm
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms, give our shoulder conditions and treatment clinic in Kirkland a call today for a talk with one of our specialists.
Common Shoulder Treatments
Diagnosis of shoulder conditions can be accomplished via a variety of methods. Depending on the symptoms you are showing, your doctor may ask you to receive an x-ray, arthroscopy, CT scan, or MRI.
Once your shoulder condition has been properly diagnosed by a specialist, they may then recommend one or more of the following treatments:
- Physical therapy
- Heat or ice therapy
- Medicine to reduce pain or swelling
- Daily exercises to complete at home
- Refraining from physical activities that might aggravate your shoulder condition
Shoulder Conditions & Treatment Kirkland
At OPA Ortho, our team of orthopedic professionals is able to assist patients with shoulder conditions and treatment in Kirkland. Our specialists will be happy to provide services that will lead to you having a strong and pain-free shoulder.
The shoulder condition specialists in Kirkland offer shoulder treatment for a variety of conditions, including the following:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Shoulder dislocation
- Shoulder fracture
- Wrenched shoulder
Call our shoulder treatment specialists in Kirkland today if you want to learn more about the orthopedic services available at our clinic.
Shoulder Pain Treatment Kirkland
If you are currently suffering from a shoulder condition in Kirkland, you can get the help you need today by visiting a shoulder treatment clinic in Kirkland.
At OPA Ortho, our orthopedic specialists have the skills to effectively diagnose and treat a variety of shoulder conditions. Contact OPA Ortho today to schedule your first appointment with one of our shoulder conditions and treatments specialists in Kirkland.
We Are Local:
Bellevue | Poulsbo | Redmond | Des Moines | Kirkland | Lynnwood | Sammamish | Seattle | Renton
PHYSICIANS WHO TREAT SHOULDER CONDITIONS AT OPA
- Richard M. Kirby, M.D.
- Kevin Ko, M.D.
- Michael K. McAdam, M.D.
- Brian K. Snitily, M.D.
- Scott E. Hormel, M.D.
- Carrie K. Wilcox, M.D.
- Jason J. Wilcox, M.D.
- Biceps tendon rupture
- Bursitis and Tendinitis
- Labral tears
- Mid shaft humerus fracture
- Rotator cuff tears
- Shoulder Arthritis
- Shoulder dislocation
- Shoulder impingement syndrome
- Shoulder separation
- Bankart repairs VIDEO ►
- Biceps tendon rupture repair
- Cartilage repair/transplantation
- Clavicle open reduction
- Complex shoulder instability repair
- Partial rotator cuff repair VIDEO ►
- Proximal humerus open reduction
- Reverse total shoulder replacement
- SLAP lesion repair VIDEO ►
- Shoulder fracture surgery
- Shoulder stabilization for dislocation
- Total rotator cuff repair VIDEO ►
- Total shoulder replacement VIDEO ►