At every point in our day-to-day lives, the shoulder plays a pivotal role in a range of ordinary motions and activities. Due to this constant use, however, the shoulder is vulnerable to a variety of serious conditions and injuries.
Many shoulder conditions go undiagnosed and, therefore, ignored by people all around the world every day. Though it may be tempting to power through what seems like a temporary shoulder condition, it is vital that you do not let your injury go untreated. Seeking qualified orthopedic care is crucial.
Everyone deserves to have a healthy and pain-free body. Accomplishing this means listening to your body and seeking help when something feels wrong.
Shoulder pain might be an indicator of a more serious shoulder condition. If you suspect that you have a shoulder condition that required treatment in Bellevue, give OPA Ortho a call today.
What To Do If You Experience Shoulder Conditions
Here are six things you should do if you are currently experiencing a painful shoulder condition:
- Take a break from exercise that could exacerbate your shoulder condition.
- Visit an orthopedic doctor in Bellevue.
- Refrain from lifting any heavy objects.
- Put an ice pack or a heating pad on your shoulder.
- Take a hot bath to relax the muscles in your arm and shoulder and to relieve any pain.
- Start physical therapy.
Shoulder Conditions & Treatment Bellevue
Our team of orthopedic professionals at OPA Ortho can assist with shoulder conditions and treatment in Bellevue. We are always happy to provide services that can lead to having a stronger and healthier body.
At OPA Ortho, our specialists provide shoulder treatment in Bellevue for a variety of conditions, including:
- Shoulder dislocation
- Shoulder fracture
- Wrenched shoulder
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Give our shoulder treatment Bellevue clinic a call today if you want to learn more about orthopedic services at OPA Ortho.
Common Symptoms Of a Shoulder Condition
If you are unsure about whether or not what you’re experiencing is a shoulder condition or something else, here is a brief list of some of the most common symptoms of shoulder conditions.
- Shoulder stiffness or pain
- Shoulder swelling
- Weakness, numbness, or tingling in the arm
If you are currently experiencing any of these symptoms chronically, give our shoulder conditions and treatment clinic in Bellevue a call today.
Common Shoulder Treatments
Shoulder conditions can be diagnosed using a variety of different methods. Depending on the symptoms you have, you may need to receive an x-ray, arthroscopy, CT scan, or MRI.
Once your shoulder condition has been diagnosed, your orthopedic specialist will recommend one or more treatment options. Some of these shoulder treatment options include:
- Physical therapy
- Medicine to reduce pain or swelling
- Heat or ice therapy
- At-home exercises
- Taking a break from physical activities that might aggravate your shoulder condition
Shoulder Pain Treatment Bellevue
If you are currently suffering from a shoulder condition, you can get the help you deserve by visiting a treatment clinic in Bellevue today.
Our orthopedic specialists at OPA Ortho have the skills and knowledge to diagnose and treat various shoulder conditions and we would be happy to use those skills to heal and strengthen your body.
We Are Local:
Shoulder Conditions and Treatment Bellevue | Shoulder Conditions and Treatment Redmond | Shoulder Conditions and Treatment Des Moines | Shoulder Conditions and Treatment Kirkland | Shoulder Conditions and Treatment Lynnwood | Shoulder Conditions and Treatment Sammamish | Shoulder Conditions and Treatment Seattle
Contact OPA Ortho today to schedule your first appointment with our shoulder conditions and treatments specialist in Bellevue.
- Biceps tendon rupture
- Bursitis and Tendinitis
- Labral tears
- Mid shaft humerus fracture
- Rotator cuff tears
- Shoulder Arthritis
- Shoulder dislocation
- Shoulder impingement syndrome
- Shoulder separation
- Bankart repairs VIDEO ►
- Biceps tendon rupture repair
- Cartilage repair/transplantation
- Clavicle open reduction
- Complex shoulder instability repair
- Partial rotator cuff repair VIDEO ►
- Proximal humerus open reduction
- Reverse total shoulder replacement
- SLAP lesion repair VIDEO ►
- Shoulder fracture surgery
- Shoulder stabilization for dislocation
- Total rotator cuff repair VIDEO ►
- Total shoulder replacement VIDEO ►