We rely on our feet and ankles daily. They are responsible for carrying us from one place to another, supporting us through long workdays, and helping us enjoy uninhibited activity.
If you are experiencing chronic pain or limited mobility in your feet or ankles, you should schedule a podiatry appointment in West Seattle to have your feet or ankles inspected.
Pain and stiffness are the body’s way of communicating that something isn’t right. You shouldn’t have to endure prolonged debilitating pain or even slight discomfort. If your body is telling you that something is wrong, you should get the podiatry care that your body needs and deserves.
Here at OPA Ortho in West Seattle, we have a podiatry clinic specializing in foot and ankle care. Our foot doctors are able to diagnose and treat various foot and ankle conditions to help our patients lead a pain-free life.
Common Foot & Ankle Conditions
Some of the podiatry conditions that we are able to treat at our West Seattle clinic include the following:
- Fractures: the toes, ankles, and feet are one of the most common areas to sustain a fracture. If you’ve recently rolled your ankle or stubbed your toe and you suspect you’ve suffered a fracture, give a West Seattle podiatry clinic a call immediately.
- Chronic pain: we view persistent ankle or foot pain as a symptom of an underlying issue. If you have been suffering and are looking for answers, our foot doctor would be happy to help you discover the real cause behind your pain.
- Sprains: ankle and toe sprains are really common occurrences, especially among active individuals. At OPA Ortho in West Seattle, we have the ability to treat ankle or foot sprains.
- Arthritis: this condition can affect any joint in the body and since the foot is full of joints, it’s not uncommon to have arthritis in the feet or ankles. A podiatrist in West Seattle can help you slow the onset of arthritis and reduce the pain that accompanies it.
- Bunions & hammertoes: not only are these unsightly when they appear on the feet and ankles, but they are also often painful and inhibiting. At OPA Ortho podiatry clinic in West Seattle, we can treat bunions and hammertoes so that you don’t suffer pain or discomfort any longer.
- Loose bodies: these are essentially tiny fragments of bone or cartilage that have broken off and are trapped within a joint. Loose bodies cause pain and stiffness and require a skilled podiatrist to remove them.
The above-listed conditions are just some of the things that our foot doctors are able to treat at our podiatry clinic in West Seattle.
Schedule an Appointment With a West Seattle Podiatry Clinic Today
Need a diagnosis or good podiatry care? Give OPA Ortho in West Seattle a call! We’d love to schedule an appointment for you in order to better understand your condition so that you can start receiving the best treatments from our podiatrist.
We are proud to offer a wide range of podiatry services to West Seattle residents and we want to use our services to help you get back to your normal, active lifestyle as soon as possible. Give our foot doctors a call today to schedule your first appointment.