Foot and ankle conditions have the potential to inhibit your daily life and make even the simplest tasks challenging. If you are suffering mobility issues due to a foot or ankle condition, it’s important to find a foot and ankle doctor (a podiatrist) to help you heal and recover.
Podiatry is a medical field that specializes in diagnosing and treating the feet and ankles. If you are suffering chronic pain or suspect that you have an undiagnosed foot or ankle condition, give OPA Ortho in Northgate a call.
At our Northgate podiatry clinic, our healthcare professionals are able to diagnose and treat a wide range of foot and ankle conditions.
Podiatry Services Northgate
Here at OPA Ortho in Northgate, we offer podiatry services to help our patients recover from a number of different conditions. If you are looking for a foot and ankle clinic, give OPA Ortho a call. Our podiatrists would be more than happy to schedule you in for an appointment.
Our podiatry services include treating the following conditions:
- Achilles ruptures and tears: this is a painful condition that occurs when the Achilles tendon is overstretched and consequently ruptures or tears
- Ankle or foot fracture: a fracture in your ankle, foot, or toe will result in limited mobility and pain while walking
- Undiagnosed ankle pain
- Arthritis in the feet: arthritis can affect the joints in your ankles or feet just as much as joints in other parts of the body
- Sports-related injuries
- Morton’s Neuromas
- Loose bodies in the feet or ankles
- Bunions or hammertoes
All of these conditions are either painful or unsightly. If you are suffering from one or multiple of these foot and ankle conditions, you deserve to receive treatment. Contact our Northgate podiatry clinic to schedule an appointment with a foot and ankle doctor.
Foot & Ankle Treatments in Northgate
Depending on the type of foot or ankle condition that you are suffering from, you may need different forms of treatment.
Here at OPA Ortho in Northgate, our podiatrists can use the following treatment methods:
- Ankle arthroscopy: this is a minimally invasive surgical treatment option designed to examine and treat where necessary.
- Ankle fusion: this surgery causes the bones to fuse into one piece and is a common treatment for arthritis.
- Fracture repair: this is a surgery to set and fix fractures. Anyone who has suffered from an ankle or foot fracture needs to seek fracture care from a qualified podiatrist immediately.
- Total ankle replacement: this is a major procedure where the whole ankle is replaced. Total ankle replacement is necessitated due to osteoarthritis or due to a severe accident
Visit a Podiatry Clinic in Northgate
At OPA Ortho in Northgate, we have a dedicated podiatry department that is ready to take care of you and help you recover from your foot or ankle condition. Our team of foot and ankle doctors are skilled and able to think outside of the box in order to identify possible conditions that are resulting in pain or discomfort.
Don’t accept chronic foot or ankle pain, get the treatment you deserve, contact OPA Ortho in Northgate.