Here at OPA Ortho, we have a team of skilled podiatrists who are committed to helping Bellevue residents recover and regain full mobility in their feet and ankles through professional care.
The foot and ankle are a network of complex bones, joints, and muscles. Sustaining an injury or problem to any of the mechanisms within the foot or ankle will result in pain and limited mobility — which can affect your life greatly.
Foot & Ankle Conditions That We Treat
Here at OPA in Bellevue, our specialists treat a number of different foot and ankle conditions including the following:
- Achilles ruptures and tears: extremely painful conditions, Achilles ruptures, or tears can greatly limit mobility and make everyday tasks difficult. They require orthopedic care and attention to ensure proper healing so that individuals can return to normal activities.
- Ankle/foot/toe fractures: fractures are very common and serious injuries. Ankle, foot, or toe fractures may be sustained as the result of a collision, striking or stubbing toes against something, stepping into a hole, or falling and landing on your ankle/foot.
- Ankle pain: chronic ankle pain is a symptom of an underlying issue. If your ankle is constantly in pain, chances are that your body is trying to tell you something. If you’re unsure what is causing the pain, it’s wise to schedule an appointment with an orthopedic specialist immediately to keep the issue from worsening.
- Ankle sprains: ankle sprains can result in long term problems if left untreated. If you’ve recently fallen, stepped into a hole, or twisted your ankle there’s a good chance you have suffered a sprain. Contact an orthopedic specialist immediately and schedule an appointment to get your sprain treated and make sure that you haven’t fractured your ankle.
- Arthritis: arthritis in the foot or ankle can manifest itself in swelling episodes, pain, and limited mobility. Arthritis can affect any joint in the body including those in the foot and ankle so if you have signs of arthritis, schedule an appointment with an orthopedic specialist.
We understand the impact that all of these injuries have on a person’s life and want to help you regain your strength following an accident.
Our Orthopedic Approach
We treat each patient as an individual case. This means that we will never attempt to use treatments just because they’ve worked in the past. We recognize that each of our patients is unique and make sure that we thoroughly understand their ailments prior to offering treatments. We have a team of the most skilled and empathetic orthopedic specialists at our Bellevue clinic and can assure you that you will get the very best treatments for your specific ankle or foot condition.
Our Work Ethic
Staff and doctors at our Bellevue clinic strive for excellence and innovation in all of our work and treatments. We will never waste your time or offer solutions without ensuring that you have a thorough understanding of why we are suggesting the solutions that we are. You can rest assured that receiving foot and ankle treatments at our Bellevue clinic will result in immediate care, doctors who listen, and results delivered to you on time.
Our Billing & Insurance Policy at our Bellevue Clinic
Perhaps the most daunting aspect of receiving medical treatments for foot and ankle conditions is the billing and insurance process. Our team at OPA Ortho in Bellevue is committed to walking patients through the billing and insurance process in a navigable and non-stressful manner. If you have any insurance or billing related questions, contact OPA Ortho in Bellevue today.
Get Your Foot & Ankle Conditions Treated at OPA Ortho in Bellevue
Our Bellevue location is a full-service orthopedic clinic — meaning that our staff and doctors are able to meet all of your orthopedic needs. We understand the value of having full mobility and want to help get you back on your feet. We also know that many Bellevue residents don’t have time to take extensive leaves from work. This is why we are committed to helping you find the best treatment to help you jump back into your normal routine as soon as possible.
Schedule an appointment at our Bellevue clinic today to start working towards effective treatments for your foot or ankle condition. If you have additional questions for our staff or doctors, give our clinic a call and we’d be happy to have a chat with you about how orthopedic care can help you fully heal.