Functional and pain-free feet and ankles are essential for mobility and the everyday tasks of life. Suffering a foot or ankle condition has the ability to affect your life greatly. A serious foot or ankle condition could cause you severe pain, put you out of the workforce, and limit your mobility.
Whether you’ve just recently been in an accident, or you suffer from chronic foot or ankle pain, it’s important to take care of your health and seek out a medical professional. Orthopedic specialists are equipped to diagnose and treat foot and ankle conditions so that you can enjoy a pain-free life.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with an orthopedic specialist in Burien, contact OPA Ortho today.
Common Conditions Affecting the Feet & Ankles
There are many foot and ankle conditions an individual may suffer from. It’s important to catch these conditions early on so that you can start undergoing treatments. Foot and ankle conditions, if ignored, may become worse and more painful.
If you have an undiagnosed foot or ankle condition, contact OPA Ortho in Burien. At our Burien clinic, we diagnose and treat foot and ankle conditions daily. Our orthopedic specialists are knowledgeable of the many different kinds of foot and ankle conditions and know exactly what treatments to prescribe.
Some of the most common foot and ankle conditions that a Burien resident may suffer from include:
- Foot or ankle fracture: this is among the most common conditions affecting the feet.
- Ankle or foot sprain: another common injury, sprains should be treated by an orthopedic specialist to ensure that they heal properly.
- Chronic ankle or foot pain: if you suffer from chronic foot or ankle pain, this is a symptom that something is wrong and you should see an orthopedic specialist.
- Bunions or hammertoes: there are several reasons why you might develop a bunion or hammertoe. These conditions can be painful as well as unsightly and should be treated by an orthopedic specialist.
- Sports-related injuries: athletes, runners, and avid sports players often suffer foot or ankle injuries due to the high impact or strain that they put their feet under. Contact OPA Ortho in Burien if you have suffered a sports-related foot or ankle injury.
- Loose bodies: this is essentially when a small piece of bone or cartilage breaks off and is trapped inside of the ankle joint. Loose bodies are often very painful and require surgery to be removed, so if you suspect you have one, give OPA Ortho in Burien a call.
- Achilles tear: the Achilles tendon runs from your calf to your ankle and is very important for mobility. An Achilles tear or rupture will be very painful and requires orthopedic care.
- Ankle arthritis: this can affect the ankle and results in painful inflammation and stiff joints.
If you suffer from any of the above-mentioned foot or ankle conditions, contact OPA Ortho today. At our Burien clinic, we are equipped to diagnose and treat foot and ankle conditions to help make your life easier. We know that your feet and ankles play an important role in mobility and comfort and want to help you get back on your feet.
What to do if You Have a Foot or Ankle Condition
It’s important to visit an orthopedic doctor to assess your foot or ankle condition and determine the best form of treatment.
At OPA Ortho’s Burien clinic, we have MRI and CAT scan machines as well as skilled technicians and radiologists. We are committed to helping you get to the root of your pain so that we can give you the best treatments possible.
Once tests have been run and your condition assessed, our orthopedic doctors will work with you to treat your condition so that you can get your life back. At OPA Ortho in Burien, we offer a variety of foot and ankle condition treatments ranging from surgery to fracture care.
Contact a Foot & Ankle Specialist in Burien
Don’t let your foot or ankle condition determine your mobility or workplace abilities. Begin taking control of your overall health by scheduling a consultation with a reliable orthopedic specialist in Burien.
Here at OPA Ortho in Burien, we have an empathetic team of doctors, technicians, and staff who are here to help you. We want to use our skills and training to help you return to everyday activities and hobbies. Give OPA Ortho in Burien a call to schedule your first appointment with an orthopedic specialist.