Painful joints or muscles in your feet or ankles can decrease productivity, limit mobility, and are just an overall nuisance. Due to the complexity of all of the joints and bones that make up the feet and ankles, it can be difficult to pinpoint the exact issue that you are experiencing.
Most experts will agree that if you are struggling with chronic ankle or foot pain, you should visit an orthopedic specialist to diagnose the problem and help you understand the best solution for your condition.
Foot & Ankle Condition Treatments in Kirkland
Here at OPA Ortho in Kirkland, our skilled team of orthopedic specialists has experience treating a wide range of foot and ankle conditions. We deeply understand the impact that these conditions have on an individual’s quality of life and want to help our patients recover full mobility and strength.
Some of the foot and ankle conditions that we frequently treat at our Kirkland clinic are (but are not limited to) the following:
- Arthritis: this is an unfortunately common condition that can affect any joint in the body — including those in the feet and ankles. Symptoms of arthritis in the ankles include swelling episodes and stiffness. The painful grinding sensation that many people with arthritis experience is due to the deterioration of cartilage between the joints, resulting in joints that grind painfully on each other.
- Fractures: common foot fractures happen in the toes, as people will frequently stub their toes several times a week. People also often suffer from ankle or foot fractures as a result of work-related or sports injuries.
- Sports injuries: it isn’t uncommon for Kirkland residents to suffer a foot or ankle injury due to a sporting accident. These injuries often require orthopedic treatments in order to heal properly. Neglecting treatments for sports injuries results in injury festering and causing a lot of issues further down the road.
- Sprains: individuals may suffer a foot or ankle sprain for a number of reasons. Sprains make mobility difficult and can limit activity. Ankle or foot sprains require podiatric care to ensure that they heal properly.
- Chronic pain: continuous ankle or foot pain is a symptom of an underlying issue. If you suffer chronic pain in your ankle or foot, you should schedule an appointment with an orthopedic doctor to address your chronic pain.
Our skilled team of orthopedic and podiatric specialists is able to treat these and many other conditions affecting the ankle or foot. If you have any questions about our treatments, give OPA Ortho in Kirkland a call today.
Our Orthopedic Approach to Ankle & Foot Conditions
We are committed to providing Kirkland residents with the highest quality orthopedic care. This means that every patient who enters our Kirkland clinic will be greeted by caring staff and doctors who view their condition as a unique case.
We will never lump your condition into a group with others that might be deemed “similar.” Instead, our podiatric doctors will treat each condition and patient as unique with unique symptoms that need to be treated.
Our Commitment to Kirkland Residents
We know the stress that foot and ankle conditions place on a person’s life and are committed to helping Kirkland residents get back on their feet as soon as possible.
You can place your medical condition in our hands with confidence knowing that we will not mishandle your case information and are committed to getting you your results back in a minimal timeframe.
Worried About Billing & Insurance? Give our Kirkland Clinic a Call!
We know that the trickiest part about getting treatments for your foot or ankle condition is often the intimidation of insurance and billing.
Here at OPA Ortho in Kirkland, we don’t want you to have to forego treatments for your condition due to intimidation at navigating insurance. If you have any questions at all concerning our billing policy or insurance, please give OPA Ortho in Kirkland a call today.
Receive Treatments for Your Foot & Ankle Conditions Today
Ready to treat your pain and get back on your feet? With a podiatry specialist, receiving treatment for your condition couldn’t be easier.
Whether your condition has been diagnosed or not, our doctors at OPA Ortho in Kirkland are ready to offer you the best care and treatments available. To schedule an appointment with one of our foot and ankle orthopedic specialists, contact OPA Ortho in Kirkland today.