Taking care of your body is vitally important. There’s no price tag on health and feeling your best. Whether you’ve recently been in an accident or you’ve been struggling with chronic pain for years, give our Redmond clinic a call to schedule an appointment with an orthopedic doctor today.
Understanding how important your feet and ankles are to your overall mobility and capabilities will make you view caring for them in a new light. Your feet and ankles are a complex mechanism of joints, bones, and muscles that need to be cared for and listened to. If you have pain, inflammation, or decreased mobility these are all signs that something is wrong and that you should seek out medical treatments and diagnosis.
Our orthopedic specialists at our Redmond clinic would be happy to help you find the best treatment option for your foot or ankle condition. Give OPA Ortho in Redmond a call today to schedule your appointment.
Foot & Ankle Condition Treatments in Redmond
The average Redmond resident will experience a foot or ankle condition in some capacity at some point in their life. Here is a list of some of the most common foot and ankle conditions that our orthopedic doctors treat at our Redmond clinic.
- Fractures: these commonly occur in the ankle or toes and can result from the individual stubbing their toe or rolling their ankle in a hole.
- Ankle or foot sprains: painful and often very limiting, sprains need to be treated by foot and ankle orthopedic specialists to ensure that they heal properly so that you can regain full strength and mobility in the affected area.
- Arthritis: do you experience swelling, joint stiffness, or pain in your ankles or feet? These are symptoms of arthritis and should be treated. Arthritis is a condition where the cartilage between joints gradually deteriorates, causing the bones and joints to grind on each other painfully.
- Chronic pain: this is almost always a symptom of an underlying issue and should be heeded. Ignoring chronic pain can result in the worsening of your condition and do irreversible harm in the long run. If you have chronic pain in your feet or ankles, contact OPA Ortho in Redmond today.
- Achilles tears: if you have suffered a tear or rupture in your Achilles chances are your mobility has been greatly affected. An Achilles rupture or tear requires attention and professional treatments to ensure proper healing and recovery.
- Sports-related ankle or foot injuries: these are common among avid athletes and often prevent them from returning to the playing field. If you have been involved in a sporting accident, contact OPA Ortho in Redmond to schedule an appointment and get treatments for your condition.
Our orthopedic specialists and staff understand the devastating impact that a foot or ankle injury can have on an individual. Conditions like those mentioned above cause pain, discomfort, place individuals out of the workforce, and inhibit a person’s quality of life.
No matter what foot or ankle condition you are struggling with, our orthopedic specialists want to help you heal and regain your quality of life. Give OPA Ortho in Redmond a call today to schedule an appointment.
Our Orthopedic Approach to Ankle & Foot Conditions
We make it a point to treat each of our patients as an individual and view their condition as such. We will never blindly throw solutions your way but will always make sure that we understand your symptoms and condition fully. We also are committed to helping you better understand your foot or ankle condition and why we prescribe the treatments that we do. If you have any questions for our staff or doctors, give our Redmond clinic a call.
Our Commitment to Redmond Residents
We believe in transparency and professionalism. When you become a patient at our Redmond clinic, you can rest assured that you will be receiving the highest quality care and attention from both our doctors and our staff. We will always strive to satisfy patients with efficient care, concise communication, and on-time results. We value your time as well as your health and are here to serve you in every way we can.
Receive Treatments for Your Foot & Ankle Conditions Today
Whether your condition is chronic or due to a recent accident, seek professional treatments at our Redmond clinic today. We want to help you overcome our current struggle so that you can resume your work, hobbies, social, and family life with ease.
To schedule an appointment at our Redmond clinic, contact OPA Ortho today. Or, if you have any additional questions, our staff would be more than happy to chat with you and clear up any questions you may have.