Our feet and ankles are used every day. They get us to places we need to go and give us support during all our activities. Any sort of pain or prolonged stiffness should alert you to schedule an appointment with our podiatry in Sammamish.
Discomfort, stiffness, and pain are all messages that our bodies give to let us know something is wrong. If you feel these things in your feet or ankles, it’s likely that you need a podiatry check-up.
We believe in excellence here at OPA Ortho in Sammamish, and our podiatry specialists give the best foot and ankle care possible. The podiatrists at our clinic will inspect the health in your feet and ankles and be sure you receive the best possible treatments.
Common Podiatry Conditions We Treat
At our clinic in Sammamish, we’ve been able to treat this various foot and ankle conditions:
- Ruptures and tears: one of the more common places we’ve seen tears and ruptures is in the Achilles tendon. This tendon connects your calf muscles to your heel, and rupturing it can cause sharp and even severe pains. This is something our foot doctors would be happy to help with treating.
- Sprains: we’ve been able to treat many sprains at our clinic, most of which occur in the ankles of active individuals. We make sure that our clients are able to see our best podiatrists whenever dealing with a sprain.
- Persisting foot pain: since we use our feet so much, some pains develop that don’t seem to go away. Scheduling an appointment with our podiatry clinic can help solve the causes of these pains and help to make sure you get them resolved.
- Hammertoes and bunions: both bunions and hammertoes can cause discomfort throughout the day. They can even make it difficult to find shoes that fit. Our foot doctors are more than happy to treat these conditions so you can continue walking uninhibited.
- Arthritis: our feet are full of joints, and since arthritis is a joint inflammation condition, it can cause major discomfort. Slowing the process of arthritis is something that our doctors can help accomplish at our Sammamish clinic.
- Loose Bodies: the foot has many bones and pieces of cartilage. Pieces of these can sometimes break and get lodged in the joints, causing stiffness and irritation. Our clinic has capable foot doctors who can remove these little pieces.
These listed conditions are just some of the issues we can treat at our podiatry in Sammamish.
Make an Appointment in Our Sammamish Podiatry Today
We at OPA Ortho want to make sure that our clients are well taken care of, so we encourage making same or next-day appointments. You can give us a call, or schedule an appointment with us online.
Our experienced podiatrists work with our patients from start to finish. It’s our goal to get you back to an active and normal lifestyle, free from chronic pains and discomfort. Give us a call so we can work to get you back on your feet.
We Are Local: