Our hands and feet help us do all kinds of things, from eating our food to driving our cars. Because there are many activities that our hands and feet help us with, making sure they’re healthy is very important. At OPA Ortho, we have hand doctors in Sammamish who make it their priority to see that all wrist and hand needs are met.
There are many different muscles and tendons in our hands and wrists that if injured can cause severe trauma and pain in the joints. Furthermore, the mobility of the wrists and hands can suffer if these issues are left unchecked.
Any hand or wrist pain should alert you to schedule an appointment with our hand doctors in Sammamish. We have a team of reliable doctors who would love to help you in receiving the best possible treatment.
Hand & Wrist Conditions Our Doctors Treat in Sammamish
There are various different hand and wrist pains that can affect people. Three common conditions that we treat in Sammamish:
- Arthritis. A common condition that deteriorates the cartilage between the joints in the hand. Wrist, finger, and joint pains are common symptoms. Our hand doctors can work with you to mitigate enough of the pain to get you back to your normal groove.
- Carpal Tunnel. There is a large nerve in the hand connected to the wrist which is sometimes pinched. This can cause varying issues, from shooting pain to numbing. There are surgical and non-surgical ways to treat this sort of pain, and our hand doctors can help to determine how to move forward.
- Trigger Finger. If you ever experience stiffness, pain, or lack of joint mobility whilst bending your fingers, you may have this condition. Although the thumb is often affected by this pain, the condition can occur in any of the fingers. There are many treatment options and our hand doctors in Sammamish would love to go over them with you.
These are just a few conditions our hand doctors have seen in our Sammamish clinic.
Common Causes of Hand & Wrist Conditions
We have seen many different cases at our hand and wrist clinic in Sammamish and there has been some commonality in what causes them:
- Physical and genetic disorders. These are larger conditions that can affect a person’s hands and wrists.
- Overuse of hands and wrists. This can be anything from repetitive motions in sports, or even something like writing.
- Physical trauma. Any pain in the joints caused by an accident involving physical damage.
As you can see, some of the sources of hand and wrist pain are unavoidable. However, our hand doctors will work with you at every step to make sure that regardless of the cause, your pain is alleviated.
Scheduling an Appointment With Our Hand Doctors in Sammamish
When choosing someone to help you with your hand and wrist pain, you want to make sure they are qualified. You might check their experience and reputation. Maybe even check to see what approaches they take when helping their clients
At OPA Ortho, we make sure that all of your questions get answers. We have reliable hand doctors who would love to get in touch with you. Schedule an appointment with us online, or give us a call so we can get you back to using your hands and wrists without any fear of pain. Contact us today.
Hand & Wrist
Foot & Ankle
We Are Local:
Burien | North Gate | Sammamish | West Seattle | Kirkland | Lynnwood | Redmond | Renton | Shoreline | Bellevue | Seattle
PHYSICIANS WHO TREAT HAND CONDITIONS AT OPA
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Failed surgery
- Hand & Wrist arthritis
- Hand & Wrist fractures
- Joint dislocation
- Ligament injuries
- Nail-bed injuries
- Peripheral Nerve injury
- Tendon injury
- Trigger Finger
- Non-operative and Conservative Management
- Injections – Cortisone
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- Trigger Finger Release
- Cyst Removal
- PIP and MCP Joint Replacement
- Thumb CMC Arthroplasty
- Fracture Care
- Wrist Arthroscopy
- Tendon Repair/Reconstruction
- Ligament Repair/Reconstruction
- Nerve Repair/Reconstruction
- Fusion Procedures
- Revision for Failed surgery