The shoulder is essential to a wide variety of actions and activities that we engage in daily at every point in our lives. On the other hand, the shoulder is subject to potentially life-threatening diseases and injuries due to its continual usage.
Every day, individuals all around the globe ignore the symptoms of a variety of shoulder disorders because they have not been appropriately identified. Even while it could be tempting to push through what appears to be a brief shoulder ailment, you must have your injury addressed as soon as possible. It is essential to get orthopedic treatment from a trained professional.
Everyone has the right to a body free of illness and discomfort. You must pay attention to your body’s signals and seek medical assistance if anything is amiss.
In some instances, shoulder discomfort is a sign of a more severe problem. Shoulder pain that required treatment in Issaquah? Call OPA Ortho right now to schedule an appointment for treatment.
Shoulder Conditions: What to Do if You Experience It?
If you are confused about whether or not what you are experiencing is a shoulder condition or if it may be caused by something else, the following is a list of some of the most typical symptoms that are associated with shoulder conditions.
- Take a break from activities that may aggravate your shoulder issue.
- Visit an Issaquah orthopedic doctor.
- Avoid lifting any heavy things.
- Apply an ice pack or a heating pad to the affected area.
- Take a hot bath to relax your arm and shoulder muscles and ease any soreness.
- Begin physical treatment.
Shoulder Conditions & Treatment Issaquah
OPA Ortho’s team of orthopedic specialists in Issaquah can help with shoulder issues and therapy. We are always delighted to provide services that might lead to a more robust and healthier physique.
Our doctors at OPA Ortho offer shoulder therapy in Issaquah for a range of issues, including:
- Dislocation of the shoulder
- Fracture of the shoulder
- Wrenched shoulder
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Contact our shoulder treatment Issaquah clinic today if you want to learn more about OPA Ortho’s orthopedic treatments.
Typical Signs and Symptoms of Shoulder Conditions
If you are confused about whether or not what you are experiencing is a shoulder ailment or if it may be caused by something else, the following is a list of some of the most typical symptoms that are associated with shoulder disorders.
- Pain or stiffness in the shoulder
- Shoulder swelling
- Symptoms such as tingling, numbness, or weakness in the arm
Call our Issaquah shoulder problem and treatment center if you regularly suffer from these symptoms.
Treatments Most Often Used for the Shoulder
Conditions that affect the shoulder may be diagnosed utilizing a vast number of various approaches. You may need to have an x-ray, an arthroscopy, a CT scan, or an MRI depending on the symptoms that you are experiencing.
Your orthopedic doctor will prescribe one or more treatment options after determining the cause of your shoulder ailment and diagnosing it.
The following are some of the treatments available for shoulder problems:
- Physical therapy
- Medicine to reduce pain or swelling
- Heat or ice therapy
- At-home exercises
- Taking a break from any physical activity that, depending on the severity of your shoulder ailment, might make it worse
Treatment for Shoulder Pain in Issaquah
If you are presently experiencing pain in your shoulder, you may receive the assistance you need by going to a treatment clinic in Issaquah today. If this is your condition, you can get the relief you need.
Our orthopedic experts here at OPA Ortho are equipped with the expertise necessary to diagnose and treat a wide range of shoulder disorders.
We would be more than delighted to put that expertise to work in helping your body to recover and become healthier.
Please make your first appointment with our shoulder problems and treatments expert in Issaquah by calling OPA Ortho to set it up.
Foot and Ankle
Hand & Wrist
We Are Local:
- Biceps tendon rupture
- Bursitis and Tendinitis
- Labral tears
- Mid shaft humerus fracture
- Rotator cuff tears
- Shoulder Arthritis
- Shoulder dislocation
- Shoulder impingement syndrome
- Shoulder separation
- Bankart repairs VIDEO ►
- Biceps tendon rupture repair
- Cartilage repair/transplantation
- Clavicle open reduction
- Complex shoulder instability repair
- Partial rotator cuff repair VIDEO ►
- Proximal humerus open reduction
- Reverse total shoulder replacement
- SLAP lesion repair VIDEO ►
- Shoulder fracture surgery
- Shoulder stabilization for dislocation
- Total rotator cuff repair VIDEO ►
- Total shoulder replacement VIDEO ►